Live demonstration of OpGuard Operator Condition Detection
TUCSON, Ariz., – July 20, 2017 — Guardvant, industry leader in real-time operator fatigue detection, will exhibit at AIMEX 2017 in Sydney, Australia August 29-31.
Stop by Guardvant’ booth #3840, there will be an opportunity for visitors to view or discuss the following solutions with our personnel:
- OpGuard Operator Condition Detection live demonstration displaying the newly released v5.0 software and digital hardware.
- OpWeb Integrated Analytics Suite for analysis, trending and reporting by operator, equipment, location, roster, etc.
- Predictive Fatigue Monitoring solutions utilizing wristbands to assist in determining operator fatigue at the start of shift.
- Cell phone detection technology integrated with OpGuard to detect mobile phone usage whilst equipment is in motion.
- TipGuard, an application of Guardvant’s ProxGuard solution, assists operators in backing up accurately and safely.
- CollisionGuard, Guardvant’s GPS Collision Avoidance solution, that increases operator’s situational awareness by reporting and displaying the location of nearby equipment.
To learn more about Guardvant’s fatigue monitoring services, please visit www.guardvant.com.
About Guardvant Inc.
Guardvant focuses on creating innovative technology solutions to help clients improve safety, productivity, and equipment availability. Guardvant’s suite of solutions include OpGuard Operator Condition Detection, ProxGuard 360o Situational Awareness, and CollisionGuard GPS Collision Avoidance. In addition, Guardvant’s web-based OpWeb Integrated Analytics Suite provides real-time access to all Guardvant solutions, allowing for operational analysis to be completed from any location. Follow Guardvant on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.